- During Thursday's edition of TexAgs Radio, Texas A&M associate athletic director for external affairs Jason Cook joined the program to discuss the new sports pass system, the atmosphere at Kyle and more.
- A long wait and temporary failures weren't enough to keep Trocha from finally meeting the qualifications to join the Aggies and prep for next year, a triumph he described to TexAgs in an extensive and heartfelt talk.
- The 6-10 Colombian power forward, once recruited by power programs alongside the Aggies but sidelined for more than a year due to admissions issues, has at last cleared the bar and will sign with Texas A&M.
- A pair of double-doubles, a strong showing at the free throw line and a victory that wasn't even as close as the final. In breezing through round one of the CBI, the Aggies showed that progress may not be far off.
- The Texas A&M men's basketball team defeated Wyoming in the first round of the 2014 College Basketball Invitational on Wednesday night. TexAgs was on site to bringing you snapshots of the victory.
- Thursday's edition of TexAgs Radio featured Olin Buchanan and Mike Huguenin in hour one. Hour two heard Logan Lee, Gary Blair and Hugh McElroy, while hour three featured Brice Jones and Ronnie Woodard.