- The regional host Aggie baseball team dropped a 10-2 loss to TCU on Sunday, shooting itself in the foot enough to bow out of the NCAA Tournament. Gabe Bock wraps up the 2012 season and looks ahead.
- Against TCU, the bats continued to struggle and the stellar pitching fans had become accustomed to ran out, knocking A&M out of its own regional before the final. It's time to say goodbye to an era of Aggie baseball.
- A&M blew several opportunities at the plate and in the field on Saturday, dropping a winnable game against Ole Miss. Needing to win three games in two days, Rob Childress must look at the lineup and to the mound.
- Eleven runners left on base are concerning, but the first-seeded Aggies took an easy win against the Flyers in Blue Bell Park on Friday evening, sending Michael Wacha off right in what might be his last home start.
- The Aggies took care of business on Friday, while the Rebels came from behind against TCU to force a winner's bracket game between future conference foes — exactly what a packed Olsen Field would ask for.
- With the second season beginning, TexAgs contributor and A&M baseball legend John Scheschuk sounds off on Mark Johnson's induction into the A&M Sports Hall of Fame and the 2012 team's postseason potential.
- Gabe Bock talked baseball with Scott Clendenin and Beau Holder at the beginning and end of the Monday edition LIVE from Olsen Field, and Billy Liucci spent and hour talking football, baseball and recruiting.
- The Aggies received their draw in the College Station Regional and their potential super regional pairing on Monday, officially beginning the second season. Rob Childress and two senior leaders reacted to the news.
- The NCAA's bracket was revealed in a special televised on ESPNU on Monday morning. Find out the details of A&M's road back to Omaha, including teams in the College Station Regional, national seeds and more.