I think we play tonight

11,142 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by ensign_beedrill
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BTHO Arkansas!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
StinkyPinky
Captain Pablo
AG
dermdoc said:

BTHO Arkansas!

Start on time?
trouble
AG
It's looking more likely but I don't think we start on time

hunter2012
AG
ensign_beedrill
AG
Driving in is going to be rough.
Capitol Ag
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Ya, was thinking that too. If you're coming from DFW, you'll get to drive through a lot of it. Be careful Ags (and Arkansas fans too).
aTm 99
AG
Capitol Ag said:

ensign_beedrill said:

Ya, was thinking that too. If you're coming from DFW, you'll get to drive through a lot of it. Be careful Ags (and Arkansas fans too).
We'll be driving up from Houston and it's a real question of whether I want to risk the hail damage to my new truck. I'm still going to take the risk but I'm sure some people won't.
It will really suck if I drive up, get pummeled with hail and then they move the game to tomorrow instead...
TyHolden
AG
10pm start?
aTm 99
AG
TyHolden said:

10pm start?
By SEC rules, they can not start a game after 10pm, it will have to start earlier than that...
TyHolden
AG
aTm 99 said:

TyHolden said:

10pm start?
By SEC rules, they can not start a game after 10pm, it will have to start earlier than that...
9:59 it is
Duck Blind
AG
That's just it. Do we drive up and see a game played OR are we just going to watch it rain?

I get it though. Wait as long as possible to announce. This is about the team not us. Damn rain today…
fightintxaggie10
AG
aTm 99 said:

TyHolden said:

10pm start?

How is 10pm after 10pm?
ensign_beedrill
AG
aTm 99 said:

TyHolden said:

10pm start?
It can start at 10, then. Just not 10:00:01.
greg.w.h
AG
I think, among other things, we get wet.
gibbons3761
AG
What about this: Start Morton and get through 1 inning complete and then boom rain delay for 2 hours. Smith done for the weekend.
RGLAG85
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

aTm 99 said:

TyHolden said:

10pm start?
It can start at 10, then. Just not 10:00:01.
I'm sure it's still earlier than 10pm somewhere. PLAY BALL!!!
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
TyHolden said:

aTm 99 said:

TyHolden said:

10pm start?
9:59 it is

*9:55 seems like more of a baseball time to me
trouble
AG
9:52
dermdoc
AG
I think we play 8-9 first pitch.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LB12Diamond
AG
I think you are right. Looks like it's going to stay north of us bc it moving NE slightly.
jja79
AG
Hate this for those of you trying to determine whether or not to make the drive and those of you who may be out late but I'm 2 hours behind so 8, 9 or 10 is perfect for me.
trouble
AG
It's building on the southwest end though. I still think we're going to see significant rain this afternoon/evening.
Charpie
AG
trouble said:

It's building on the southwest end though. I still think we're going to see significant rain this afternoon/evening.
Yup. You can feel the unsettled atmosphere outside
tylerwindham
AG
I just talked to somebody at the 12th Man Rewards pickup event and they said they are planning to make the call by 4PM at the latest.
Devotedaggie
AG
I've heard the same thing, thanks for letting us know. Hopefully they make a call by that time for all the people having to drive in.
trouble
AG
I meant to go pick my stuff up today. Guess I'll do it tomorrow.
Charpie
AG
Don't be fooled by this graphic. Zoom out. Storms are forming behind this area, big time.
podge
AG
Trying to plan when to head to cstat from east texas is not fun right now. Have tickets to the first game and would hate to hear the game being moved to tomorrow when im driving down around 5...
StinkyPinky
AG
jja79 said:

Hate this for those of you trying to determine whether or not to make the drive and those of you who may be out late but I'm 2 hours behind so 8, 9 or 10 is perfect for me.
That's what I miss about living in Oregon. It was great to have Monday Night Football over at 8:30 pm
Captn_Ag05
AG
I have post work meetings tonight so would love an 8:30 or so start time. And I really don't want a double header tomorrow.
tandy miller
AG
Charpie said:

trouble said:

Yup. You can feel the unsettled atmosphere outside

Is this you?

&ct=g
Sq 17
aTm 99 said:

Capitol Ag said:

ensign_beedrill said:

We'll be driving up from Houston and it's a real question of whether I want to risk the hail damage to my new truck. I'm still going to take the risk but I'm sure some people won't.
It will really suck if I drive up, get pummeled with hail and then they move the game to tomorrow instead...

Arrive early go to Century Square, Park in their garage. Eat drink with your car safely in their garage.
aTm 99
AG
Hopefully we'll get that update at 4pm and I can at least avoid a drive for no reason.
trouble
AG
I wouldn't count on that.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.