Home Improvement
Sponsored by

Gas Blowers

1,057 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by agnerd
Truman2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation?
Or is it the same Stihl, Echo etc.
kyledr04
AG
Yep Stihl. Don't overlook the battery models especially if you already have something else with the same battery.
Justified
I've have both. I run all gas but if it's minimal use? Battery might suit you better? Also I recommend going to a brand dealership instead of the box store.
mosdefn14
AG
Gas backpack and battery handheld. My Stihl handheld doesn't do anything the DeWalt battery can't, but is no where near the power of my Echo backpack. If my gas handheld ever goes out, I'm not replacing it
Picard
AG
I can hear this thread. Loudly.

BrokeAssAggie
I have had my backpack blower and have been very pleased with it. Thing can get after it.
ftworthag02
AG
landscape company owner here and we run all stihl equipment. They run Monday-Friday (sometimes half day Saturday) from 7:30- 7pm (spring/summer) and rarely have an issue. Very good warranty service
agnerd
AG
Got the cheapest POS PoulanPro they had at the store and have had 0 problems over 10 years of residential use. Running ethanol-free gas and starting it up for a few minutes every 2 weeks over the winter is more important than brand IMO.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.