FS: 2008 Honda Accord LX 4 Door-$5,250

1,532 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Buck Turgidson
Dirtnap ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2008 Honda Accord LX 4 Door
Original Owner
Have all maintenance records, No accident history but there is a long scratch on the passenger side where my wife hit our automatic gate.

160000 miles, this is my current daily driver
New tires at 152K
Steering wheel is worn but seats are in good condition and the car is mechanically sound
Sale Price dropped to $5,250
Houston
Text 832-four seven 7-12 fifty one
BOOM15
AG
Can you upload photos?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Pic help for the OP:

Picard
AG
Good golly man, that interior! Has the interior ever been cleaned?

It looks like you rolled down all the windows, buried the entire car underground, then dug it back up.

texsn95
AG
LOL

Looks like a c*m stain in the front seat....nasty.

GLWS!
El Chupacabra
I had a 2008 Accord LX with 95k miles. Interior, paint, body were all in perfect condition...not even shopping car dents. My dumbass sold it for $6,500...in 2016.
Dirtnap ag
AG
I wouldn't say its that bad, I certainly didn't do myself any favors with the pictures and with the recent rain I haven't had a chance to get it washed. This is my daily driver and with two kids its a losing battle on the interior. Until recently my plan was to keep this car for at least another 4-5 years and the dirt doesn't impact the reliability.
texsn95
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

I wouldn't say its that bad, I certainly didn't do myself any favors with the pictures and with the recent rain I haven't had a chance to get it washed. This is my daily driver and with two kids its a losing battle on the interior. Until recently my plan was to keep this car for at least another 4-5 years and the dirt doesn't impact the reliability.
But to a potential buyer, some elbow grease on the interior would work wonders. Would probably be well worth a few hours cleaning up in there.
Aggiemike96
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

Until recently my plan was to keep this car

What's the reason for selling? Problems starting to surface?
JB
AG
4 cyl or 6?

Average MPGs?
Dirtnap ag
AG
Alright alright enough, Ill take it to go get washed today after I vacuum.

Selling because I no longer need a third vehicle and wife wants it out of the driveway. Will also be nice dropping the insurance .
Dirtnap ag
AG
4 Cylinder 2.4L. When I pulled the VIN I realized its actually a 2009
Dill-Ag13
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

4 Cylinder 2.4L. When I pulled the VIN I realized its actually a 2009

So the price is now $5251? J/k. Glws. Great college or HS car for a kid
aTm2004
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

That's the easy excuse. I have 3 kids, aged 5-11, and daily drive an Accord as well. It is spotless inside. My wife's minivan is a rolling garbage can that I try to avoid riding in at all costs. Care to guess which one of us has set the expectation on what to do with trash when they get out?
Redstone
AG
For Japanese products, we have Toyota, Nissan, and GameBoy / wii, but not a Honda.
JB
AG
You guys are way too concerned about the cleanliness of a $5000 car. It's not even that bad.
Silvy
AG
My brother in Christ, the interior looks sticky
Buck Turgidson
I've watched a bunch of Detail Geek videos and this car looks like an easy cleanup compared to the vehicles he does. My question would be - how bad is that long scratch down the passenger side really? How much of that can you buff out?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.