Shawn Ryan - Jordan Peterson

735 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by australopithecus robustus
FIDO95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jordan Peterson currently on the "We who wrestle with God" tour. There is another thread here on the topic. He recently did an interview with Shawn Ryan and it was one of the most captivating conversations I have heard in a long time. The conversation ranges from PTSD (Shawn Ryan is a retired Navy Seal), Christianity, the importance/value of Catholic confession, politics, marriage, much, much more. Shawn Ryan doesn't necessarily ask the best questions, but his skill is just letting his guests talk.

The following is closest I have ever heard to Jordan Peterson admitting to being a Christian and it is absolutely powerful endorsement of living a Christ-like life. He follows it with an analogy that drives the point home and you practically see Shawn Ryan have The Epiphany.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jrico2727
AG
I would also recommend his recent talk with Matt Fradd

Also his wife has a miraculous story about how the Rosary healed her and led her to Catholicism
australopithecus robustus
I recently saw Jordan Peterson for the "We who wrestle with God" tour in Austin. He was interviewed by Konstantin Kisin and it was excellent.

Jordan was wearing a suit jacket covered with/made of Orhodox Icons. That was telling
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.