Documentary film-ARIEL PHENOMENON?

3,405 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curious if anyone has seen this documentary/film? IMO, has the potential to change many a heart.

ARIEL PHENOMENON

It's been out for a couple of years now. Long time in the making I understand.
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
C@LAg
is it about the making of The Little Mermaid?
Leonard H. Stringfield
C@LAg said:

No, not at all.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Here is another video involving the incident in Ruwa:

jeffk
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

C@LAg said:

No, not at all.

For that reason, I'm out.
wangus12
AG
Rudyjax
AG
wangus12 said:

You don't believe in Aliens?
Rudyjax
AG

Curious if anyone has seen this documentary/film? IMO, has the potential to change many a heart.

ARIEL PHENOMENON

Definitely seems interesting. Is it available to stream? Everything I found was a ppv.

Al Bula
AG
I, for one, was glad to see Disney take such a bold stance at making Ariel a POC in the live-action Little Mermaid movie.

Disney does have a history of diverse, interesting female lead roles. See Pocahontas, Mulan and more recently Moana.

Even going back to the 60s, Disney embraced the typical ugly old hag role in Mad Madam Mim of The Sword in the Stone.

The Mouse should be celebrated for its inclusivity.
Rudyjax
AG

If you think about it, there are estimated 100-400 billion stars in the Milky Way. They estimate there are 200 billion to 2 trillion other galaxies.

I cannot even comprehend those numbers.

And you think we're the only special place in the universe?

The issue is of course, distance. Obviously Sci Fi has solved the theoretical aspect of travel by bending space or wormholes, etc.

Do I believe there are other sentients out there? Yes. Do I believe we'll ever see them in our lifetimes? No.

Rudyjax
AG
Al Bula said:

I, for one, was glad to see Disney take such a bold stance at making Ariel a POC in the live-action Little Mermaid movie.

Disney does have a history of diverse, interesting female lead roles. See Pocahontas, Mulan and more recently Moana.

Even going back to the 60s, Disney embraced the typical ugly old hag role in Mad Madam Mim of The Sword in the Stone.

Leonard H. Stringfield
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_School_UFO_incident

wiki notes on the event
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Rudyjax said:

If you think about it, there are estimated 100-400 billion stars in the Milky Way. They estimate there are 200 billion to 2 trillion other galaxies.

I cannot even comprehend those numbers.

And you think we're the only special place in the universe?

The issue is of course, distance. Obviously Sci Fi has solved the theoretical aspect of travel by bending space or wormholes, etc.

Do I believe there are other sentients out there? Yes. Do I believe we'll ever see them in our lifetimes? No.

I think there definitely have been and will be intelligent life in the universe. I'm not sure if there is currently intelligent life out there. Humans have been around for essentially a blip on the universe's timeline. It would not take much to completely wipe us out. I think it's fair to apply that logic to other planets when considering the question.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Rudyjax said:

ARIEL PHENOMENON

Definitely seems interesting. Is it available to stream? Everything I found was a ppv.

It may be available as a free stream by now. I paid to view it.

WELL worth it.
Rudyjax
AG

Rudyjax said:

ARIEL PHENOMENON

It may be available as a free stream by now. I paid to view it.

WELL worth it.
I pay enough for the streaming sources. No movie is worth extra.
Leonard H. Stringfield
This one might..
Rudyjax
AG

This one might..
I'll get my kid to bootleg it for me.
Leonard H. Stringfield
I'm always curious what others think about this.
jkag89
Rudyjax said:

This one might..
I'll get my kid to bootleg it for me.
Don't have to pay anything or get your kids to do anything illegal, also this video is probably more balanced then the one Spidey posted.
Rudyjax
AG
They're grown men. They can choose to do it or not.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Here is a short excerpt from the documentary:

The Zimbabwe UFO Landing

And yes, the stigma, the ridicule, remains to this day. Our intelligence community has promoted that since 1947. That is changing IMO.
GoAgs92
AG
That wiki says one kid made up the whole thing, sounds fascinating.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Not surprised.....and the other 64? He probably got an extra hamburger perhaps? There are groups really opposed to this truth becoming well known and accepted. I mean REALLY opposed. Always keep that in mind as the truth comes out.

We all have a difficult time believing it.
GoAgs92
AG
It is fun to fantasize about Aliens visiting the earth, but Aliens visiting the earth to tell some kids to recycle seems like a waste of resources for the aliens. Why not leave plans on how to produce clean energy or something that really could save the planet Aince they travelled so far?
Leonard H. Stringfield
GoAgs92 said:

It is fun to fantasize about Aliens visiting the earth, but Aliens visiting the earth to tell some kids to recycle seems like a waste of resources for the aliens. Why not leave plans on how to produce clean energy or something that really could save the planet Aince they travelled so far?
Perhaps that will be revealed at some point. The missing trillions from our defense budget were not all spent all toilet seats...Always keep in mind just how intense and effective the intelligence communities efforts have been.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

I often wonder just how different (or same..) our civilization would look had they not pulled the ole switcheroo back '47 regarding the crashed vehicles.

I just came across this article:

https://ew.com/best-ufo-documentaries-8559858

It's a really good documentary.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Westall school 1966 UFO landing incident: the witnesses speak

Evidently, something similar occurred in Australia...
Leonard H. Stringfield
Just after the 1994 UFO landing at the Ariel School headmistress Judy Bates was abducted

Good to see some of the adults coming forward....
Leonard H. Stringfield

Mass delusion?

Russian military exploration project in Zimbabwe?

Next....

What are your thoughts about this event?
Leonard H. Stringfield

Perhaps it was a mass hallucination via an lsd experiment? How's that for a conspiracy theory?
TresPuertas
AG
Al Bula said:

is this a post by google AI?
maroon barchetta
TresPuertas said:

Al Bula said:

Looks more like a Redstone post to me.
Leonard H. Stringfield
TresPuertas said:

Al Bula said:

No, I think it's a prime example of a psychological defense mechanism kicking in. You see often when folks are confronted with the reality.
Al Bula
AG
TresPuertas said:

Al Bula said:

that was not posted by AI. THIS is AI.
Quote:

No, the comment you provided is not from a Google AI. It's a user expressing their opinion on Disney's efforts to include diverse characters in their films, particularly referencing the casting of a person of color as Ariel in the live-action Little Mermaid movie. They also mention other diverse female lead roles in Disney films like Pocahontas, Mulan, and Moana, as well as the portrayal of characters like Mad Madam Mim in The Sword in the Stone. The user TresPuertas seems to be questioning the authenticity of the comment, perhaps suggesting it sounds too positive or scripted.
Al Bula
AG

No, I think it's a prime example of a psychological defense mechanism kicking in. You see often when folks are confronted with the reality.
nah, i completely get what people do when you hit them with a blackpill: they reject what they don't want to understand because it destroys a core belief they aren't ready to comprehend.

I just don't think your postings of ufo YouTube videos is an effective means to get your message across. In any event I wish you luck in your pursuit of swaying folks.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Al Bula said:

nah, i completely get what people do when you hit them with a blackpill: they reject what they don't want to understand because it destroys a core belief they aren't ready to comprehend.

I just don't think your postings of ufo YouTube videos is an effective means to get your message across. In any event I wish you luck in your pursuit of swaying folks.
It's more an attempt at preparing my fellow aggies as to what is coming. The videos do a reasonably good job for the most part IMO. Quotes from many respected folks thru the decades as well. For many, the vids and quotes might be their first introduction into the reality. Disclosure will come as a shock to many and may be quite disruptive as many are waiting for MSM and or gov to give them permission and really have never given the subject a 2nd thought. There are very good reasons for that. Yes, core beliefs and world views well all come into question. Believe me..I've worn those shoes. Ridicule/nervous giggling is a prime example of dealing with it. Who giggles at AIDS?

Conversations such as this and others are important as well of course. VERY important.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.