What Country Would You Like To Visit

4,337 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bagger05
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If money and time did not matter, what country would you most want to visit and why. Mine would be China because my wife digs the culture, history, and monuments. She even taught herself Mandarin Chinese online;
AggieArchitect04
AG
Italy.

Never been. I always thought I'd enjoy a place like that with someone special but at 42 I'm kind of thinking maybe I'm the special someone. Why risk someone else ruining that for me?
Tanker123
AggieArchitect04 said:

Italy.

Never been. I always thought I'd enjoy a place like that with someone special but at 42 I'm kind of thinking maybe I'm the special someone. Why risk someone else ruining that for me?
NM
gigemags-99
AG
Austria. I went there as a child. I would love to go back.
Hwy30East
USA

There is so much here in the states that I haven't seen.
Retired Principal
AG
Like to go back to Switzerland.
cj774
AG
Dream is Israel with my family

But can't right now for obvious reasons.
TecRecAg
AG
Ireland
dabo man
AG
The US. I've been to 46 states. Missing AK, HI, MD, and RI.

Also Norway. My maternal grandmother's parents were from Norway.
MouthBQ98
AG
Italy trip in the works this fall. It's been on the wife's bucket list forever, and it looks fun.
Bruce Almighty
AG
As an avid scuba diver, there are some islands in Indonesia I would like to visit that are on my bucket list. I also hope to get to the Galapagos one day. I've been to every continent except Africa and Antarctica, and I don't really have a desire to go to either. The only east Asian country I've been to is The Philippines, so I wouldn't mind Japan or Thailand. I've been all over Europe, but haven't been to any country north and west of Germany. I would like to go to Ireland one day.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I CAN travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I WILL travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.
The Porkchop Express
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I CAN travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I WILL travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

my man
The Porkchop Express

The Porkchop Express said:

my man
This one is still my favorite.

MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Wicked Good Ag
Croatia
Tanker123
Bruce Almighty said:

As an avid scuba diver, there are some islands in Indonesia I would like to visit that are on my bucket list. I also hope to get to the Galapagos one day. I've been to every continent except Africa and Antarctica, and I don't really have a desire to go to either. The only east Asian country I've been to is The Philippines, so I wouldn't mind Japan or Thailand. I've been all over Europe, but haven't been to any country north and west of Germany. I would like to go to Ireland one day.
I grew up in the Philippines. Would you like to read about my snorkeling trip near Palawan Island?
Tanker123

My father and a buddy use to sneak into Cuba on a large boat.
wangus12
AG
Norway and Nepal
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Tanker123 said:

My father and a buddy use to sneak into Cuba on a large boat.
NoahAg
One of those remote Pacific islands like Nauru.
Or a Balkan country like Albania or Moldova.
IIIHorn

So …

Your wife is going through orientation?

CoachtobeNamed$$$
Ukraine. With the loss of a lot of their men their women need me.
Ragoo
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Italy.

italy over 35 is a beating
Bruce Almighty
AG
Ragoo said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

Italy.

italy over 35 is a beating
How? I didn't think this at all.
Ragoo
AG
https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/3289372
Reload8098
AG
Tough to pick 1 but I would pick Italy, then France, then Spain.
tandy miller
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Italy.

I'll go with you
tandy miller
AG

&
StinkyPinky
AG
cj774 said:

I was fortunate enough to visit Israel (my company has a facility there) year before last. Stayed in Tel Aviv but also took a few days to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank. Clearly we've stopped all travel there so can't imagine I'll be back soon. Glad I got to when I did. Amazing experience.
cj774
AG
StinkyPinky said:

cj774 said:

I was fortunate enough to visit Israel (my company has a facility there) year before last. Stayed in Tel Aviv but also took a few days to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank. Clearly we've stopped all travel there so can't imagine I'll be back soon. Glad I got to when I did. Amazing experience.

Got to go in 2012 with a group and toured around. Absolutely life changing experience. I want to take my wife and kids to see it someday.
one safe place
If I can pick only one, then New Zealand. My dad was stationed there prior to going to Tarawa and I have always wanted to see it.
chico
AG
Chile
Few tourists, lovely coasts and forests and mountains. Can get isolated or lost in a city.
Tanker123
I would love to be in a financial position to tell my wife let's go to China for a month. That is my goal. Sometimes you got to dream big. Unfortunately, she has severe PTSD, therefore, I will try to do my best to make her happy. That is my most important mission in life.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Picking from places I've never been, either somewhere in Southeast Asia or Central Asia. Maybe the Silk Road/uzbekistan?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.