Expectation Management

1,445 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by normaleagle05
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do yall set expectations lower when going to Taco Bell at 11pm?

Vs an evening at Taste of Texas where you demand greatness?

I feel like some people have expectations set to high for certain establishments. Almost like an entitled mindset……but it only leads arguments and altercations.

When I go to Taco Bell at 11pm I expect the employees to act like I am bothering them and mad that I'm there to place an order.
Claude!
I mean, if someone have high expectations about Taco Bell at any time, they probably need to recalibrate.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

I set the expectations for my morning after dump at unpleasant, loud, greasy, and particularly foul smelling.
Slicer97
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Aggie Therapist said:

I set the expectations for my morning after dump at unpleasant, loud, greasy, and particularly foul smelling.

Morning? Dude, Taco Bell delivers in 30 minutes or less.
B-1 83
AG
Always remember: "If you keep your expectations tiny, you'll go through life without being so whiney."
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Bondag
AG
Taste of Texas buried the chicken fried steak and rebranded as a steak place after bad service on a date.
agnerd
AG
Does Taco bell charge less at 11pm? If they are going to provide worse service, their prices should reflect that.
AtticusMatlock
The key to happiness is low expectations.
JoeAggie5
Pantera
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

When I go to Taco Bell at 11pm I expect the employees to act like I am bothering them and mad that I'm there to place an order.
Tower Point taco bell employees are super cool late at night. I've had a couple nice convos with them when the rest of south CS is sleeping and they usually get my order right, which is saying alot for taco bell.
Anchorhold
Thread title should be on the zoo.
normaleagle05
AG
I last went to Taco Bell in 2003, not sure the time of day. Almost died over the course of the next three days.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.