Business & Investing
Sponsored by

New Aggie Founded Business - Patented Magnetic Baby Gear Brand

1,006 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by weston.gooch
weston.gooch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi there --

My name is Weston Gooch, class of 2009, my wife, Ashley Gooch, and fellow classmate, Jenny Zimmer, Co-Founded a new premium magnetic baby brand, Babynetic. They received a utility patent on a magnetic closure over the summer and just launched their first product line, silicone magnetic baby bibs.

These bibs are legit and there is nothing on the market like it. They are easy to put on (a literal snap -- no more messing with lots of buttons or dirty velcro) and impossible for babies to take off. You can store them on your fridge since they are magnetic.

Their patented magnetic onesies are scheduled to launch in October.

Ashley and Jenny have big plans for Babynetic and we would love support of our fellow Aggies in getting the word out. Any support would be greatly appreciated!

We can be found at Babynetic, on Amazon or through Instagram @hellobabynetic.

Thank you,

Weston Gooch c/o 2009
Cru
S
Where are they manufactured?
gvine07
AG
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck - it sounds like a great idea! I have two kids, and these would have came in handy.
Sazerac
AG
$30 bib magnetic vs $2-$8 non magnetic.

That's gonna be tough to gain much market share, but it's probably high margin for ya.

For the onesies just follow what Little Sleepies does. They print money and have moms acting irrational. Bamboo soft stretch high quality new patterns all the time. Scarcity.

htxag09
AG
Or you can follow Magnetic Me....
ThreeFive
AG
The entire baby market is irrational. $30 for a bib will do just fine if it's as strong as advertised. About to have my third kid and have plenty of bibs, but going to give this one a try.

weston.gooch
AG
ThreeFive said:

The entire baby market is irrational. $30 for a bib will do just fine if it's as strong as advertised. About to have my third kid and have plenty of bibs, but going to give this one a try.

Appreciate it, hope you love it. And yes, the bibs are as strong as advertised - holds over 4 lbs. Also dish washer safe and will stick to most fridges/metal appliances for easy storage/access.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.