High School Film Fests

915 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by State of Texas
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A&M Consolidated was last night. That 1.5-2 hours was better than most of the movies out today. CS High is next Friday. I might go to that one as well. These kids make some seriously funny clips.

Also, some of the kids are competing in nationals this year!
LOYAL AG
AG
The film programs at our local HS are fantastic. Our daughter took AVP all three years it was offered at CSHS and had projects go to state all three years. She worked extremely hard for those projects which means that she got to push herself and develop mental toughness along the way. She loved it so much she wound up going to tu and getting a film degree and now works here in town for TexAgs' Texas Filmworks. That program did exactly what you want a HS program to do, inspire your kid to pursue something they think they truly love doing.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
TyHolden
AG
LOYAL AG said:

The film programs at our local HS are fantastic. Our daughter took AVP all three years it was offered at CSHS and had projects go to state all three years. She worked extremely hard for those projects which means that she got to push herself and develop mental toughness along the way. She loved it so much she wound up going to tu and getting a film degree and now works here in town for TexAgs' Texas Filmworks. That program did exactly what you want a HS program to do, inspire your kid to pursue something they think they truly love doing.
congrats - that's a top program and a great company and CEO to work for!
TyHolden
AG
CS High had one last night. I didn't go but I know a lot of Consol kids went. There is actually a pretty good friendly rivalry between the 2 schools within these programs. Good to see!
State of Texas
I went to the CSHS one on Saturday and took my 10 year old and we both enjoyed it. I've driven for OAP, choir, band, and various academic and athletic teams over the years and it never fails to amaze me how many amazing things...staff, students and programs, we have going on at school that I don't always see. The negative things always get the headlines, but you don't have to look far to have to find many positive examples.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.